Complying fully with FIA homologation standards, the premium auto racing glove Tech 1-ZX incorporates a range of groundbreaking material and construction innovations resulting in a significant reduction in weight as well as improved levels of mobility, grip sensitivity and cockpit comfort.
• Innovative flame-resistant aradamic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic inner
lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant
reduction in glove weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
• Newly developed latex sprayed interior grip zone improves comfort and combines
with outer grip zones for superb control and feel on the cockpit’s controls.
• New ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically
positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
• Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for improved performance fit to
reduce fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Alpinestars’ cuff opening design with 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive
pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standards