Stilo WRC DES rally helmet white
White version of the famous WRC !
The Stilo WRC Composite Circuit DES race helmet is a redesigned and updated version of the WRC Rally helmet. This new version has a kevlar/MSF (Multi Sandwich Fibre) composite shell and is now Snell SA2015 approved.
This helmet is fitted with a radio system, that includes: noise attenuating removable earmuffs, noise cancelling magnetic-dynamic microphone, fully integrated radio plug and earplug connection.
- Other features include:
- Adjustable Microphone: WRC DES is fitted with a new easily adjustable microphone holder. All it takes to change the position of the microphone is to remove the holder padding and to insert spacers that move the microphone 5, 10 or 15 mm closer to the mouth.
- Integrated Plug: WRC DES integrated plug is positioned away from the HANS® posts in order to ease the Jack connection to the intercom (Rally version) or to the radio (Turismo version).
- Earmuffs: Certified for circuit usage as well as assuring the helmet is perfectly soundproof. In the Rally version they host the speakers, in the GT version they are removable and not fitted with speakers, which are not permitted on circuit. The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet.
- EPS Cheekpads: WRC DES is the only helmet on the market, fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheekpads. Stilo’s experience gained from the ST4 (first helmet in the world to be F1 certified with earmuffs) has been carried over to the WRC DES. The use of EPS cheekpads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts.
- Adjustable Peak: The WRC DES peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL), they weigh 1300g±30g* and 1340g±30g* respectively.
* Earmuffs (+40g each) and electronics (+24g)
Homologation: FIA 8859-2015