These lightweight aluminium quick release bosses from OMP offer a quick and precise location point rather than a conventional splined version, making it a lot easier to fix the steering wheel in position.
- Faster and easier to attach than splined bosses
- Specific option for paddle shift systems
- Provision to run wiring through the centre
- Available in 6 hole bolt on or weld on fitments for most applications
- Fits 3 or 6 hole steering wheels
The OMP lightweight quick release bosses are available in a standard type with a circular hand grip release but also available with a 'butterfly' hand grip release which provides clearance for paddle shifters.
The standard type are available with the facility to run electronics through them via an 11 pin connector, for those with specific controls on the steering wheel. The butterfly type is not available with electrical connectors but has the facility to run wiring through the centre.
Available in dual fitment 3x50.8mm PCD and 6x70mm PCD and in weld on or bolt on fitments. The bolt on fitment has a 6 x 70mm PCD to bolt directly to vehicle specific bosses from OMP, Momo, Sparco and others.