The SP+ is the latest addition to the Alpinestars race boot range and has been developed to offer some top level features at a lower price point. The SP+ has sleek, modern styling and features a mix of high quality suede and leather for the upper and a para-aramidic tubular lining for superb comfort levels and heat protection.
- High end features with an affordable price tag
- High quality suede and leather upper
- Soft material on the rear of the collar provides supreme comfort for the Achilles heel
- Lightweight and ultra thin rubber sole for maximum dexterity and grip on the pedals
- Perforation zones on the sides and tongue increase breathability, reducing perspiration
The Alpinestars SP+ race boots feature a dual closure system comprising of hook and loop strap and traditional lace system with hidden loops for a neater finish. This dual system provides a close, comfortable and secure fit. The collar and tongue padding are constructed from nitrite rubber which has a comfortable feel and help reduce the overall weight of the boot. The addition of perforations on the tongue padding and also on the lateral and medial sides of the boot provide increased breathability which helps regulate temperature and reduce perspiration. The inside of the boot features a tubular lining construction which gives a really comfortable feel and the liner is made from a heat resistant para-aramidic material for excellent protection in the event of a fire. The sole of the boot is Formula 1 derived and is manufactured from thin rubber to allow for increased sensitivity and the tyre tread design delivers optimal grip on the pedals.
FIA 8856-2018 approved