The Hypertech suit has been tested in the most challenging of environments; Formula 1, Formula E, WRC and WEC, and has been designed to deal with the stresses of the cockpit environment, reduce weight and minimize driver fatigue. Extremely light thanks to its two-layer construction, the Hypertech is very close fitting, breathable and effective at managing moisture, and fully complies with the latest homologation standards. The Hypertech features stretch panels strategically placed on the knee, crotch, elbows and waist for optimum levels of driver comfort and ease of entry and exit from the car, while the pre-curved arms and legs ensure there is no material bunching, which in turn reduces driver fatigue. Other driver-friendly details include nappa inserts on the neck profile, extra light zippers and cuffs, and flat seams.
- Super-lightweight at 210g/sqm and breathable two-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature.
- Innovative and soft lining knitted fleece material technology offers breathability and comfort.
- Formula 1-derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the lower back and sides, elbow, crotch and knee zones, to provide excellent flexibility, both in and out of the car.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving and allows for easy entry and exit into and out of the cockpit – important for ensuring comfort.
- Reduced material volume in chest area to ensure maximum weight reduction and less material bunching under belts.
- Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric offers exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
- Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
- Flat seam construction to reduce pressure points and improve strength.
- Newly-designed soft collar incorporates leather details, knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure.
- Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
- Printed logos help maintain the suit’s material integrity and reduce weight.
- Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suit’s fibers.
- Anatomically fitted for an athletic fit.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard