This V2 version of the Alpinestars GP Pro Comp race suit has been developed to meet the stringent FIA 8856-2018 homologation for increased flame and heat protection. Alpinestars have surpassed this requirement while maintaining the light weight and superb comfort levels associated with the brand.
- Light weight suit with exceptional heat / flame protection
- Open weave knitted lining for comfort and increased breath-ability
- Silicone grip technology reduces FHR movement and body movement in the seat
- Opening with self closing flap for comms cables or cooling vest tube
- Tall, ribbed collar for increased protection and comfort
This all new suit features an outer shell developed exclusively for Alpinestars to provide optimum protection with a light weight and exceptional heat / flame protection. A soft Aramidic knitted lining features an open weave for superb comfort levels which when coupled with stretchable mesh panels provide the suit with increased breath-ability to aid body temperature regulation.
A first for Alpinestars is the addition of silicone grip technology on the shoulder and lower back areas. This reduces the movement of an FHR device and helps prevent body movement within the seat. Another addition to the suit is a Formula 1 derived cable opening with self-closing flap to facilitate comms wiring or cooling vest tubing. Fully floating sleeves and stretch mesh panels located on the lower back and crotch areas allow for enhanced flexibility and a tall, ribbed collar enhances the comfort level further.
3 Layer (345 g/m² material weight)
FIA 8856-2018 approved