The Stilo ST5 GT Carbon helmet is part of the hugely popular ST5 range of helmets developed to offer the very best in performance and comfort. This GT Carbon version is ideal for saloon or GT racing where radio communication is required. The helmet is fitted with an integrated radio connection which includes a magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, integrated ear plug connection, removable noise reducing ear muffs and an integrated radio connection plug.
- Integrated radio connection with noise cancelling microphone, ear plug connection and radio connection plug
- Adjustable microphone supplied with spacers to obtain the ideal distance from the mouth
- Integrated plugs mean no more hanging cables and reduced breakages. Wiring connections are available for most radio systems
- Lightweight and strong carbon fibre shell
- Built in drinks connection plug on the left side of the helmet. If preferred the helmet also has prevision for a front mounted drinks connection entering through the front air vent.
- Ultra lightweight and strong carbon fibre shell
- Superb ventilation system to allow optimal airflow through the helmet
- Smaller shell sizes for better aerodynamics and reduced weight
- Removable ear muffs offer excellent isolation from external noise. Supplied with different thickness, interchangeable backing pads for optimum comfort
The Stilo ST5 GT has been developed with closed cockpit racing in mind but if required, the short sun shade can be removed and full face visor and fitting kit can be retro fitted to use in open cockpit cars. Stilo have designed the ST5 shells so that the size large is available in a smaller shell size which is more lighter and more aerodynamic.
Front spoilers, rear spoilers, air intakes, visors, tear offs, full face visors and fitting kits, top air systems and frontal drinking systems are all available to purchase separately.
If a helmet without communication electronics and with a short sun visor system is required then please consider the Stilo ST5 GTN helmet.
Includes factory fitted FHR / HANS Posts
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved