The Star Classic helmet from bell is a modern take on the original Star helmet worn by F1 legends in the 1970's. Although original in looks the Star Classic helmet is constructed using modern materials and technology allowing it to comply with current FIA and Snell regulations for competition use.
- Re-make of the original Bell Star helmet from the 1970's
- Modern fibreglass composite shell provides strength and low weight
- Advanced multi-density liner provides maximum energy absorption and impact performance
- Synthetic rubber visor seal to prevent dirt and water ingress
- Ready to accept FHR posts (sold separately)
The Bell Star Classic helmet is finished in a heritage white colour shell with tan interior. The shell includes M6 female terminals which allow FHR posts to be retro-fitted. Posts are not included but are available to purchase separately.
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved