The Bell GT6 RD Carbon helmet has been developed for racers in a closed cockpit environment who require a radio communication system. It shares the same modern and aggressive design as the HP6 Carbon helmet. The ultra lightweight and strong carbon fibre shell features a wide visor aperture for an increased field of vision and the ventilation slots can be connected to various external cooling systems if required.
- Ultra lightweight and strong advanced carbon shell
- Fully integrated radio communication system
- Hydration system for attaching to a drink bottle or supply system
- Multi density liner provides maximum energy absorption and impact performance
- Side or top ports can be purchased separately for connection to air vents or external cooling systems
- Extraction vents maximise cooling and airflow through the helmet
- Supplied with a clear visor with anti-fog treatment for excellent visibility in all conditions
- Factory fitted FHR / HANS posts
The integrated radio communication system comprises of a ZeroNoise noise cancelling microphone which is integral to the chin bar, a coiled cable with heavy duty in-moulded male nexus connector, an RCA connector compatible with in ear speaker systems such as ZeroNoise or other brands. In ear speakers are available to purchase separately. If extra noise reduction is required, ear cups are available to purchase separately.
Previously only made available to top professional drivers, you can now for a small additional cost, customise your helmet interior too with a choice of lining colours. Standard off-the-shelf helmets are supplied with a grey interior colour, however the optional colour choices include White, Red, Purple, Blue, Green, Tan, Pink, Orange and Neon Yellow. Please note: All helmets ordered with a customised interior lining colour are taken as special orders only and, as such, are non-returnable. A 100%, non-refundable, deposit will be taken at the point of order. Please allow for an approximate lead time of 7-8 weeks for all customised helmets.
The GT6 RD Carbon helmet is supplied with factory installed FHR/HANS posts as original equipment.
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved