The SCHROTH XLT 20 degree HANS Series are produced from a special carbon fiber material and have been developed as a result of the high demands from Formula 1. This head and neck protection model offers an eye-catching design and performance improving weight reduction. On average 25% lighter than its predecessor, the PRO model. Weighing approx. 500 grams for size M and 550 grams for size L.
The 20 degree angle model is suitable for most GT, saloon/touring or rally cars or any other application where an upright seating position is used.
The SCHROTH XLT models are supplied as standard with new style tethers for Schroths unique patented twist anchor system. Twist Anchor helmet posts (FIA 8858-2010) designed for helmets with M6 threaded insert are also included.
- Lightweight Carbon HANS
- 20 Degree for upright seating position typically used in GT, Touring or Rally cars
- Eye catching design with hollow collar
- 500-550 grams (sizes M/L)
- Supplied with Twist Anchor helmet posts
Available in the following sizes:
- Medium (up to 16" collar size)
- Large (over 15" collar size)
Twist anchor tether must be used in conjunction with Twist Anchor posts (supplied).
FIA 8858-2010 Approved