The SCHROTH XLT 30 degree HANS Series are produced from a special carbon fiber material and have been developed as a result of the high demands from Formula 1. This head and neck protection model offers an eye-catching design and performance improving weight reduction. On average 25% lighter than its predecessor, the PRO model. Weighing approx. 440 grams for size M and 490 grams for size L.
The 30 degree angle model is suitable for most single seater, formula cars and sports prototypes or any other application where a reclined seating position is used.
The SCHROTH XLT models are supplied as standard with new style tethers for Schroths unique patented twist anchor system. Twist Anchor helmet posts (FIA 8858-2010) designed for helmets with M6 threaded insert are also included.
- Lightweight Carbon HANS
- 30 Degree for reclined seating position typically used in formula/single seater or prototype cars
- Eye catching design with hollow collar
- 440-490 grams (sizes M/L)
- Supplied with Twist Anchor helmet posts
Available in the following sizes:
- Medium (up to 16" collar size)
- Large (over 15" collar size)
Twist anchor tether must be used in conjunction with Twist Anchor posts (supplied).
FIA 8858-2010 Approved